Peggy Y. Harrison Community Center
This picture was taken on February 10, 1950 in the sanctuary of Mark's Tabernacle Baptist Church. The pastor was Rev. Charles Turman seated on the front row L-R #6.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
GRAND OPENING OF MARK'S TABERNACLE BAPTIST CHURCH ANNEX 2014
Sister Lisa Barksdale and Rev. Jake Barksdale, Mark's Tabernacle Members, lived on Lexington Avenue in the house presently owned by Sisters Bertha and Annie Bell Sims.
Photo Gallery The following pictures are from programs and activities at Mark's Tabernacle